The delicious recipe featuring our Plant-Based Pork below was created by The Cheap Lazy Vegan!
- 1 package Jada Brands Chickn Mix + 1 cup water + 1 tbsp oil
- 1-2 tbsp oil for cooking
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled & chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 3 carrots, peeled & chopped
- 3 cups of water
For the sauce:
- 3-4 tbsp gochujang (Korean red pepper paste)
- 1-2 tbsp gochugaru (Korean red pepper flakes)
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare chick’n mix by mixing with water and oil in a large bowl. Add a little bit of salt, mix, and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Form small nuggets out of the mix, and pan-fry each piece with a little oil until golden on each side.
- While the nuggets are frying, make the sauce by adding the sauce ingredients into a small bowl. Mix until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large wok or pot, saute onions for a few minutes and add in carrots, potatoes, and water. Let it come to a boil to allow the carrots and potatoes to cook for around 10-15 minutes.
- Add in the sauce and another cup of water.
- Add in the chick’n nuggets. Cover and let it cook for about 15-20 minutes until the carrots & potatoes are cooked.
- Top with chopped green onions.
- Eat with rice. Enjoy!