- Jada Chick’n Mix - 1 Package
- 1 tsp. Original Chicken Salt
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 tbsp. grape-seed oil (or oil of choice)
- 1 cup water
- Flour tortilla wraps
- Romaine lettuce
- Grape tomatoes, sliced
- Vegan caesar dressing
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Combine Chick’n Mix, seasonings, water & oil into a medium mixing bowl.
- Let mixture sit for 5-10 minutes and then shape into strips.
- Heat pan over medium heat and drizzle with cooking oil.
- Cook Chick’n strips until golden brown on both sides (about 5 min each)
- Wrap Chick’n with lettuce and tomatoes into a flour tortilla.
- Add vegan caesar dressing to taste.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and enjoy!