We go together like... biscuits & gravy! 🤤
Ingredients for Porkless Biscuits & Gravy:
- 1 package of Porkless Mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp. oil (plus more for cooking)
- 3 cups plant-based milk
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. fresh sage
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- Vegan biscuits
To Make Vegan Porkless Gravy:
- In medium mixing bowl, pour Porkless Mix
- Add 1 cup of water and 1 tbsp. of oil. Mix until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan on medium heat. Add Porkless mix (keep crumbled) and cook until golden brown then remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients together in a pan over low-medium heat.
- Whisk until well combined and gravy begins to thicken.
- Add back in Porkless sausage crumbles and heat for a couple of minutes.
- Serve over hot, vegan biscuits!