Did someone say breakfast for dinner? 😍
Ingredients for Breakfast Sausage:
- 1 package of Porkless Mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp. oil (plus more for cooking)
- 1 tbsp. Fresh sage
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper
- ⅛ tsp. Red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp. Marjoram
- Pinch of ground cloves
Ingredients for Turmeric Tofu Scramble:
- ½ cup diced purple onion
- 1 cup diced mixed bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped crimini or baby bella mushrooms
- 1 block of hard tofu (drained)
- 1-3 tsp. of Turmeric Salt
- Black pepper to taste
To make Turmeric Tofu Scramble:
- Head a drizzle of oil in a medium sized cooking pan
- Add onions, peppers, and mushrooms. Cook until soft and fragrant.
- Add block of Tofu and smash with a fork or spatula until separated.
- Add Turmeric Salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Enjoy with Sage Porkless Breakfast Sausage!
To Make Breakfast Sausage:
- In medium mixing bowl, pour Porkless Mix
- Add 1 cup of water and 1 tbsp. of oil. Stir until just combined.
- Add seasonings and mix until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Shape into patties.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a cooking pan then cook patties until golden on each side.
- Serve with Turmeric Scramble!