Shape into anything! 100% Vegan & Kosher Certified.
- 1 package of Porkless Mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp. oil (plus more for cooking)
- 2 thin slices of white onion, finely chopped (about ¼ cup)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (1 separated)
- Pepper to taste (we used ½ tsp.)
- ¼ cup of honey
- 2-3 tbsp. Chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. Vinegar
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- Red Pepper Chicken Salt (optional)
For seasoned Porkless Mix —
- Pan-fry onion and 1 clove of garlic with 1-2 tbsp. of oil until fragrant and translucent. Set aside.
- Pour Porkless mix into a medium bowl and add cooked onions & garlic, stir well.
- Add 1 cup of water and 1 tbsp. of oil. Mix until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Shape into Porkless fingers.
- Cook on medium heat with 1 tbsp.
- Don’t forget to season with a little Chicken Salt!
- Once cooked and slightly crispy, set aside.
- Combine honey, chili sauce, and vinegar in a small dish.
- Heat oil, ginger, and remaining garlic for 2-3 minutes. Add chili sauce and heat until it begins to thicken.
- Add in Porkless mix and remove from heat.
- Serve with brown rice and steamed broccoli.