Celebrate the holidays with this delicious Holiday Apple & Sage Porkless Loin with Maple-Djion Glaze! 100% Vegan & Kosher-Certified.
- 1 package of Porkless Mix - 1 package
- 1 ½ tbsp. Fresh Sage, chopped
- ½ tsp. Dried Sage
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 cup Water
- 3 tbsp. Oil, separated
- 2 Apples (tart) - ¼ cup diced, about 2 cups sliced
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, diced
- 1 Red Onion, sliced
- 2 cups Rainbow Carrots, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Everyday Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Rosemary, minced
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Thyme, minced
- 1 tsp. Turmeric Salt
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon (¼ tsp.)
- Rosemary for garnish
- Maple-Dijon Glaze
- ¼ cup Dijon Mustard
- 2-3 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Dark Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Prepare JADA Porkless Mix in a medium bowl.
- Combine mix, sage, garlic and onion powder, salt, pepper, water, 1 tbsp. of oil, and ¼ cup of diced apples.
- Mix until well combined then cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Prepare veggies in a separate medium bowl — add sweet potatoes, red onion and carrots. Coat with 1-2 tbsp. of oil, everyday seasoning, fresh herbs, and Turmeric Salt.
- Bake veggies for 15 minutes.
- While veggies are baking, in a small bowl, add sliced apples and drizzle with a little oil and then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- In a separate small bowl, combine ingredients for maple-dijon glaze and set aside.
- Remove veggies from the oven, add apples, and create space in the middle of the pan.
- Remove Porkless Mix from the refrigerator and shape into 6-8 small patties.
- Add Porkless patties to the baking pan, then coat evenly with the maple-dijon glaze.
- Bake the veggies, sliced apples, and Porkless Loin for another 20-25 min.
- Garnish with fresh Rosemary and serve immediately. Enjoy!