20 minute meal: Plant-Based Chick’n Fajitas!
- Jada Brands unseasoned Chick'n Mix (1)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. Chicken Salt (original)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 purple onion
- Oil for drizzling
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. Chicken Salt Red Pepper
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. cumin
- Mix Chick'n mix and ingredients together.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Mix together fajita seasoning ingredients in a small bowl.
- Set aside 1-2 tablespoons in a separate bowl for Chick'n mix.
- Slice peppers and onion then place on a baking pan.
- Drizzle with oil and season with fajita seasoning.
- Bake at 425F for 15 minutes then broil for 2-3 minutes.
- Shape Chick'n Mix into tenders then pan fry with oil over medium heat until golden brown. Season with the remaining fajita mix while cooking.
- Serve Chick'n tenders in a tortilla with veggies.
- Top with Cilantro and a squeeze of lime. Enjoy!