Mix up your meals this week with this vegan Mediterranean Chick'n Salad!
- Plant Based Chick’n with Mediterranean Seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- Romaine (chopped)
- Purple Onion (sliced)
- Cherry Tomatoes (halved) *optional to season with Chicken Salt
- Artichoke hearts
- Black olives
- Cucumber (diced)
- Vegan feta
- Herbed vinaigrette
- Make Chick’n mix according to package instructions
- Add chick’n, seasoning, water, and oil into a bowl.
- Mix well and then sit for 10 minutes.
- Shape Chick’n mixture into cutlets & cook with oil over medium heat.
- Season with Chicken Salt and black pepper.
- Cook until golden brown on each side.
- Remove Chick’n from heat and slice into strips.
- In a salad bowl, mix the ingredients together.
- Serve with Mediterranean Plant Based Chick’n strips!