How To Make A Plant-Based Pizza!
Italian Porkless Sausage Pizza Ingredients:
- JADA Brands Porkless Mix (1 package)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp. Oil (plus more for cooking)
- 1 tbsp. italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. Red Pepper Chicken Salt
- Your favorite pizza crust (we used cauliflower crust)
- Tomato sauce
- Sliced veggies: red & green bell peppers, red onion, mushrooms
- Vegan mozzarella cheese
- Fresh italian parsley
- Mix JADA's Porkless Mix, water, oil, and seasonings until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Layer your pizza! Start with tomato sauce and sprinkle as many veggies and cheese as you want.
- Once the Porkless Mix is done sitting, crumble onto your pizza!
- Bake according to pizza crust instructions.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!