A Simple Way to Season Your Vegan Chick'n — Add more of the familiar chicken flavor without any chicken!
- JADA Chick’n Mix (1 Box)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp. Original Chicken Salt (or seasoning of your choice)
- ¼-1 tsp. black pepper
- Cut two thin slices of onion, finely chopped
- Use one clove of garlic, finely chopped
- Cook both the onion and garlic on a pan with oil over medium heat
- Sprinkle black pepper (¼ - 1 tsp.)
- Once the onion and garlic are cooked (translucent), in a separate bowl, pour the entire bag of mix and add the cooked onion and garlic
- Season with our Original Chicken Salt seasoning (about 1 teaspoon) or seasoning of your choice
- Stir and mix well
- Add one cup of water and one tablespoon of oil (you can follow the box instructions required for the mix)
- Stir well and allow mix to sit for about 10 minutes, covered.
- On the same pan you used for the onion and garlic, add enough oil to cook the number of patties, nuggets, or ground mix you want.
- Cook until golden brown and enjoy!