Ways to my heart: make me tacos. These cilantro lime plant-based tacos pair perfectly with our Vegan Lime Chicken Salt seasoning!
- Jada Chick’n Mix
- 1 cup Water
- 3 tbsp. Oil (separated by 2 & 1)
- 3 tsp. Lime Chicken Salt (separated by 2 & 1)
- ½ cup Purple Onion (sliced)
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp. Cilantro (roughly chopped)
- Juice & Zest of 2 Limes
- Combine Chick’n mix, water, 1 tbsp. oil, and 2 tsp. of Lime Chicken Salt. Set aside.
- Combine 2 tbsp. Oil, 1 tsp. Lime Chicken Salt, Chili powder, cumin, salt & pepper, garlic, cilantro and lime zest/juice. Set aside
- Cook onions with a splash of oil over medium heat. Season with Lime Chicken Salt and cook until soft and fragrant.
- In a separate pan, crumble Chick’n mix into small pieces and pan fry over medium heat with oil until golden.
- Add marinade mixture and cook for another 3-5 minutes
- Serve with taco shells, some lettuce or arugula, and top with some salsa! Don’t forget a touch of chicken salt!