This Plant Based BBQ Chick’n Salad recipe can be enjoyed as a lettuce wrap or just simply eat as a dip with crackers!
- 2 cups Jada Plant Based Chick’n (prepared to package instructions)
- ½ cup vegan mayo
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup diced onion (we chose purple)
- ½ teaspoon BBQ Chicken Salt (or Red Pepper for a little spice)
- Prepare & mix Plant-Based Chick'n Mix with 1 cup water & 1 tbsp oil
- Take 2 cups of mix (keep shredded) and cook on medium heat until golden brown. Season generously with BBQ flavored Chicken Salt.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl
- Add to romaine lettuce leaves and devour!