These These Mediterranean-Inspired Kebabs are perfectly spiced and paired with the most delicious and easy creamy garlic sauce. This family-friendly dish is sure to be a hit!
- 1 (5.9-ounce) box JADA Plant-Based Mediterranean Chick’n Mix
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh minced garlic (about 7 cloves)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1 large lemon)
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Toasted or grilled pita bread, for serving
- Fresh lemon wedges, for serving
- Tomatoes and olives, for serving
- Fresh dill, for garnish
HOW TO MAKE 20-MINUTE MEDITERRANEAN-INSPIRED KEBABS WITH GARLIC SAUCE
The Chick’n Mix already comes seasoned, so all you to do is mix, shape, and cook! It’s that easy 🙂 Here’s how to make ’em:
1. MAKE THE PLANT BASED MEDITERRANEAN CHICK’N MIX
Pour box of Plant Based Mediterranean Chick’n Mix into a bowl. Add the broth and olive oil and mix thoroughly to combine. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. MAKE THE GARLIC SAUCE
Whisk together vegan mayo, garlic, lemon juice, pepper and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
3. FORM YOUR KEBABS
Form the chick’n mix into desired size and shape – sort of like falafels or kebabs, and place onto skewers. Grill or bake (see recipe notes1) until golden and slightly crisped around the edges, 15-20 minutes.
Serve with warm pita bread (see recipe notes2), fresh lemon wedges, tomatoes and olives. Garnish with fresh dill and enjoy!